Selling Your Home
Here is a glimpse of what the selling process looks like when you choose me as your realtor.
Listing Your Home
Here are topics I’ll discuss with you prior to listing your home.
- What is your timeline?
• We’ll discuss the features and condition of your home.
• I’ll help prepare your home for the selling process, including the small things that make a big difference.
• Determine your preferred asking price and discuss known and potential costs.
• Paperwork with all the things you need to know.
• Signage, lockboxes, home warranties, showing readiness, and more.
Ultimately, my top concern is that you are fully informed of situations that may occur, rather than being surprised.
Marketing Your Property
Here are the marketing materials and platforms we’ll utilize when listing your home:
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
• Inter-agency / other agency announcements
• Social media platforms, such as Facebook Ads, Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia
• Newspaper advertising on occasion
Accepting an Offer
Here are things to consider when analyzing, accepting, and countering offers:
- Offer amount
• Type of financing used
• Requested seller paid closing costs/improvements
• Earnest money – is it enough?
• Time frame – closing and buyer possession
Closing and Beyond
After the contract is agreed upon, there’s still work to be done.
- Inspections – be prepared for anything
• Buyer financing – a definite consideration when two offers exist
• Title work completion – timeliness for closing
• Buyer’s final acceptance
• Preparing to move
• Following up with you to ensure complete satisfaction – what can I improve upon?